Batting includes a heat-sensitive adhesive on one side that creates a formulated stabilizing bond to any fabric. Use in creating quilts, soft sculptures, garments, handbags, crafts and accessories.
With your fabric right side up, place onto the adhesive side of the batting, cover with clean and damp cloth and iron using a wool heat setting for 10 seconds on each part (never iron directly on the batting).
Note: If using quilt weight or lighter fabric for your exterior bag, I like to fuse the foam to my bag lining fabric - this way should creasing accur, creases will be hidden inside the bag.
- 200/320/420gm 1-Sided Fusible Batting
- 200g suitable for making bag size below 10cm
- 320g suitable for making bag size in between 10cm~20cm
- 420g suitable for making bag size above 20cm
- With glue on one side, you can use an iron to lightly adhere your fabrics to the batting without the use of needles and clips
- width : 100cm
- Colour : white
- Pricing : Priced per half meter(50cm). Multiple meters will be shipped as one continuous piece.
- sold in increments 50cm
- Sometimes the battings get wrinkled in the packaging. If laying the batting out to breath doesn't remove the wrinkles you can put it in the dryer on LOW with a damp cloth just for a few minutes, and they should disappear.
- 200/320/420gm 单面带胶铺棉 做包包必备铺棉